Making Doctors Organization – Meaning & Mission already seen in the name. It’s a Global platform for MBBS Aspirants, with one eye set in the mind – For improve health of the nation, we (Specially Doctors) have to do special efforts to make more doctors.
It’s Dream of our Beloved Prime Minister Narendra Modiji also, To Make India Healthy.
We are on the way to fulfil nation’s huge requirements of Doctors! By
- Educating Students in India for NEET
- Guiding them Foreign Education Option
- Confirming their Admission in International MBBS Program
- Prepare Them for FMGE Exam
- Train them for better Medical Practice
Making Doctors organization is a Team of a Reputed Doctors, Medical Practitioners & Professionals, Foreign Education Experts & College & University Representatives.
We are committed to be your mentor and guide in your endeavour to study abroad. Our objective mission is to provide complete knowledge and assistance to students to make the right choice to study higher education abroad.
- Opportunities & Scope Discussion
- Country, College, Course Selection
- Entry Require mandatory exams Preparation
- Online & Offline Application Support
- Visa Counselling & Process
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- FMGE Coaching in India and Abroad
- Travel Arrangements and Guidance
- Accommodation Logistics and Settlement Guidance
- Assistance in finding the job after completion of studies.
- Status Change Support
- Permanente Residence Guidance
Making Doctors Organization (A Sister Company of Safalya International Educare Pvt. Ltd) has been representing premier universities in the South East Asian region since 2002.
We are working with world’s prestigious universities in China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Philippines, Europe, Georgia & Central America.
Great care is always taken to ensure that the colleges partnered with it are enlisted with the Medical Council of India and with the World Health Organization and International Medical Education Directory Faimer
Its offices are located as below,
It also functions through Business Associates in India and abroad, including Nepal, Srilanka and Bangladesh.
Students already enrolled through us
Students practicing in India
Associates across Asia & Middle East
Indian Academicians placed on campus
World’s Best Universities
World’s Best Countries to study MBBS
Team Members support you to Achieve Your Goal
Apart from directly interfacing with colleges and students, it also dispenses information through it’s website. Information is also imparted through personalized counselling with in-house counsellors as well as through regular interaction with educationists, psychologists and academicians.
We believe that the only way to be a market leader is to add value. In every sphere of activity, both individually and as an organization, the company expects and delivers in it’s promise to go the extra mile. Transparency, ethical practices and hardwork are the benchmarks to which it aspires, and credibility is the reward that the market has bestowed.
The education level and expertise required in this field quiet high. The four to six year degree course of MBBS (Bachelors of medicine and Bachelors of surgery) open gates to become a doctor. But further specializations are available in varied fields like General Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat), Psychiatry, Anesthesiology etc. for which a person has to do MS and/or follow it with an MD degree. Also by further studying for 3-5 years, super specialization can be done in areas like Plastic Surgery, Gastro enter logy, Endocrinology and clinical Hematology , Etc.
Benefits of our Services for Medical.
Our most important services are:
- We take care of the application process for you and ensure that your application is *correctly* processed.
- We provide critical information about the study environment, completing your registration when you arrive and preparing for the move.
- We assist with logistics prior to departure and on arrival, visa, travel and accommodation.( Study in Abroad)
- We council you and help you make a decision that is best for you, by providing information about the options available
- Our service is not cryptic! We do not pull strings to get you accepted, OK? However our 15 years of experience and 98% success rate make
us well worth investing in. Please do read about our service value to see why you can really benefit from making use of our organization.
Problem – Shortage of medical seats and quality medical education
Around the world there is a large number of individuals who strongly desire to become Health professional like doctor. Unfortunately due to aggressive competition, shortage of seats and high entrance requirements many go without having this desire realized.
Challenges– Study Abroad
- Often these individuals look at international medical schools as an alternative way to qualify as health professionals and find opportunities in the Caribbean, UK, IRELAND, AUSRALIA, EUROPE AND ASIA. Unfortunately these alternatives usually bring their own challenges.
- More challenges – Cost, competition, credibility/recognition, language barriers, strong entrance requirements and challenging environment or location of the university.
- Many of these alternatives have entrance exams requiring the candidate to travel to the place of study to write an entrance exam before getting accepted. Often these schools have much higher tuition fees for foreign students than local students, which when added to the cost of living makes the total cost of study far beyond the reach of most international students. Medical Caribbean, UK, Australian and many European universities fall into this category.
- Newly established private universities have credibility and recognition of the qualification issues. They also have high tuition fees. Many European universities also have high tuition fees for foreign students, language issues where the program requires the candidate to learn a new language or the university is located in an environment that international students find unpleasant.
An opportunity to overcome these challenges Study in Medicine Abroad!
Medical Student Advisors creates and promotes opportunities for international students to study in medical universities which are recognized, affordable and which offer a very high standard of education. All the universities we work with……
- Offer their programs in English
- Are accredited with the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health in their country
- Allow applicants to enter residency in the US, UK, Canada and in most other countries.
- Are listed with FAIMER, ECFMG, MCI and the WHO
- Have established communities of international students and are located in pleasant, safe student friendly environment
- Have achievable entrance requirements
We provide services for international and national students who are looking for opportunities to study medicine at affordable and accredited medical schools.
MBBS in abroad for Indian students in a MCI approved university at Cheap / low cost fees structure options such as MBBS in Europe / USA is available from Rs. 9 to 60 Lacs! To study MBBS in Abroad is not at all the priority of any Indian student. However, MBBS in Abroad happens to be a great option since the fees structure of MCI approved universities is with low cost. There are around 10,000 Indian students gets admission to MBBS Abroad every year in 12 different countries.
Now Indian Students are dreaming the experience to study MBBS abroad since the quality of education is exceptionally high.
In 2016, the system of MBBS admission to the government and private medical colleges is completely changed. The government medical colleges would be through NEET – 1. The private medical colleges in India would be allowed to admit students on merit of NEET – 2 entrance exam. This has completely stopped the donation culture prevailing till 2015. Hence, the Indian students aspiring to become doctor find it difficult to get a medical seat in India. As a result, There is only option remains MBBS abroad.
From 2017 onward, the system would be smoother when the government and private medical colleges would be strictly through merit through one entrance test – NEET 2017. Once the results are announced for 12th standard boards in April / May every year and after the AIPMT in May, the student generally knows where he or she stands in the competition. Hence, this is the right time for the student to carve a Plan B for themselves. The biggest benefit of MBBS abroad is you can study in MBBS abroad college / university without any entrance as well as low costs to study!
In general, Indian students aspiring to become medical practitioner must understand the 3 options lying in front of you right from the beginning.
MBBS Abroad – MBBS option path
While the first one is the best option but it is very difficult to get the admission to MCI approved government medical colleges in India, the second option is actually out of reach of most of the Indians since it costs Rs 75 Lac upward. Hence, the only option remaining is to study MBBS in abroad in a MCI approved university.
The best way to ensure that you take admission in this year itself is by reserving a medical seat for MBBS admission abroad in the month of May / June while continuing your try in Indian medical system. Hence, the first thing is to find out a good MBBS abroad Organization and not to go for an agent. Taking a MBBS admission in abroad is definitely a confusing for many Indian students. This is due to many agents promoting wrong information to the Indian students trying to make money.
The students can study MBBS in abroad once the advantages and disadvantages are both clear to the Indian students.
COUNTRY WISE LIST OF TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES WITHIN YOUR BUDGET!
|Your Budget (Rs)||Suggested Country|
|10-15 Lacs||Kyrgyzstan (Government University)|
|15-20 Lacs||China – (Bilingual Universities)|
|20-25 Lacs||Ukraine (State Universities)|
|25-30 Lacs||China – (English Medium Universities,45 MCI Listed)|
|30-40 Lacs||Russia – State Universities|
|40-50 Lacs||Poland- Europe|
|50 – 60 Lacs||USA – (Central America)|
|60 – 70 Lacs||India – Fees Only – (Donation Different)|
- Tuition fees for the entire MBBS course
- Hostel accommodation for the entire course
- Food and Living cost through the course
- Miscellaneous Costs including
Road map to study MBBS in Abroad / overseas countries.
There are 2 types with respect to MBBS course duration when you wish to study MBBS in abroad
- 5 Years abroad and Internship in India.
- 6 Years abroad with mandatory internship abroad.
In case you choose the former 5 year program, you tend to save 1 year as well as around Rs. 4-5 Lacs since you do not need to pay the fees to your university for the 6th year. Generally 75% of the programs to study MBBS in abroad are with 6 years. You must understand that once you complete the course of overseas MBBS in a MCI approved university, you need to complete 3 more steps. • Clear MCI Screening Test / FMGE Exam. • Complete 1 year of internship in India. • Registration process with MCI as a medical practitioner On completion of this process, you are in a position to appear for AIPGMEE (Entrance test for PG leading to MD / MS). Every student who completed the above steps after completion of MBBS abroad is entitled to appear for the PG in India program.
Benefits to study / Admission in MBBS Abroad / Overseas MBBS.
There are several benefits if you take admission to study MBBS abroad at low cost.
- MCI approved medical colleges / universities.
- The universities approved by MCI are the local government universities in respective countries.
- No entrance exam. Admission based on 12th standard PCB marks.
- Guaranteed and Direct admission system
- Absolutely no donation / capitation fees.
- Study MBBS abroad scholarship available with select few Universities such as MBBS in USA.
- Very low cost starting from Rs. 1.35 Lacs per year right up to Rs. 5.00 Lacs of tuition fees.
- Living cost in many countries almost matching that of Indian cost.
- PG courses after MBBS abroad are also available with us for students studying MBBS in Europe.
However, the major disadvantage of choosing the MBBS abroad program till 2016 is that all the students need to clear FMGE Exam / MCI Screening Test conducted by NBE, As per new government bill – NMC 2017 One test (NEXT) will be common for all the Medical Graduate (India & Abroad) for registration of Practicing Doctor in India.